Dell has announced the availability of its award-winning XPS 13 Ultrabook in India.
The XPS 13 weights less than 1.4 kgs and is one of the smallest products in its class, featuring an edge-to-edge glass, near “frameless” display, all-day battery life, and the latest innovative technology for a superb overall user experience.
The XPS 13 maintains a footprint similar to an 28 cm (11) product and features bonded Corning Gorilla Glass for exceptional durability; a unique, cool-to-the-touch carbon fiber base; and full-size, backlit keyboard for utmost productivity. Less than 6mm at its thinnest point, the XPS 13 combines performance-oriented thoughtful design with the latest Intel technologies, such as Intel Rapid Start technology and Intel Smart Connect technology , to enable users to be productive, connected and responsive anywhere.
Mahesh Bhalla, executive director and GM, Consumer and SMB, Dell India said “The XPS 13 is a perfect mobility device packing powerful technology into a small, portable package and delivering enterprise-friendly protection and security. With XPS 13 users don’t have to make a choice between beauty and practicality”
The XPS 13 is now available in India on www.Dell.co.in , at Dell Exclusive stores, large format retail stores and partners nationwide at a starting price of Rs 79,900/- (US $1600) plus local taxes as applicable.
- Ultrathin laptop (0.6-1.8 cm /6-18mm) and light starting at 1.36 kgs
- 34 cm HD WLED, 300-nit (1366×768) 720p; edge-to-edge hardened Gorilla Glass
- Precision crafted machined aluminum with a carbon fiber base
- 128 GB SSD or 256 GB SSD drive options[vi] with Intel Rapid Start Technology
- Intel Core i5 2467M and i7 2637M processor choices
- Intel HD 3000 video graphics
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM 1333Mhz memory
- Full size, backlit chiclet keyboard
- Glass integrated button touchpad with multi-gesture support
- 47WHr 6-cell battery offering up to eight hours, 53 minutes of battery life; 45W AC adaptor
- Dell Pro Support for business customers, Dell Configuration Services and Trusted Platform Module
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230 802.11 A/G/N and Bluetooth 3.0 wireless connectivity
- USB 3.0 (1) + USB 2.0 with PowerShare (1), mini DisplayPort, and headset jack
- Built-in 1.3MP webcam with dual array digital microphones
- High definition audio with Waves MaxxAudio 4
- Microsoft Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
- Optional 100GB of cloud storage through Dell DataSafe