Micromax added a new phone into it’s Superphone series called the ‘Micromax Superfone A80 Infinity’ today. Like the other Micromax superphones the A80 Infinity also comes with the voice command enabled assister ‘Aisha’.
The phone boasts of a standby time of 12 days thanks to it’s mammoth 2500mAh battery, which is a major plus point against it’s competitors, the Karbonn A7, the iBall Andi range and the Spice Stellar range of smartphones.
Here are the Micromax Superfone A80 Infinity specifications
- Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) Operating System
- 800MHz processor
- 5MP back camera with flash
- 0.3MP front facing camera
- 9.525cm full touch screen Display
- Expandable memory up to 32GB via microSD card
- In built voice recognition tool AISHA
- Dual SIM capable (3G enabled)
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled
- 2500mAh Li-ion battery (Talk Time – 7 hours, Standby Time – 12 days)
Micromax Superfone A80 Infinity is priced in India at Rs.8490 and is available at all leading retail outlets.